Hi! I’m Hayley.
It is nice to virtually meet you and I am so glad you are here.
- I live in the Twin Cities (Minnesota) area, and, yes, the winters are extremely cold… please, don’t get me started. It is so awful, I will be having all my mail forwarded to a cruise ship next winter. Ha, you think I’m kidding.
- I have a BS in dietetics and have always loved cooking. I started this blog back in 2016 as a way to share my recipes. It has been my safe space, my creative outlet and has grown with me since as I uncover other passions in life.
- I work for Beautycounter, a safer skincare and makeup company, and am on a team of 60+ lovely, inspiring women. I never thought I would work from home, but here I am. It’s challenging, but very rewarding.
- Naturally, the two together (my degree and work with Beautycounter) have led me to living as non-toxically as possible. I still have a lot to learn, but have enjoyed ditching my laundry detergent, cleaning products, and candles for safer options.
- My husband and I have been married since 2015 and we have a beautiful, spirited little girl who screams with excitement at every puppy that walks by.
Again, I am so glad that you are visiting my little corner of the internet. Good food, safer skincare, and non-toxic living are my passions and I am here if you ever have any questions.